Lead your team to victory in this unique PvP tactical team shooter from the creators of C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars, King of Thieves and Cut the Rope!
Choose from dozens of different heroes with unique play styles and abilities. Unite with friends, set a strategy, and be the last team standing when the battle ends!
Hack the game: https://bit.ly/3H7IqUw
– UNIQUE TACTICAL STEALTH ACTION: Your vision is limited by the beam of a flashlight, but you can hear enemies’ steps and shots.
– DESIGNED FOR TEAM PLAY: Start playing with friends online right away! The level of your hero is matched with the highest level in the party.
– MULTIPLE GAME MODES: Team vs Team, Solo and Battle Royale mode with 5 small teams on one map.
– UNLOCK AND UPGRADE NEW HEROES: Each hero has a unique set of abilities. Rank up to boost your hero’s power and unlock new perks.
– BE ON TOP: Participate in championships, accomplish missions and receive valuable resources.
– GET REWARDS: Fight to unlock new heroes with unique guns, new perks, maps and game modes!
Official Discord server of the game: https://discord.gg/u4ApPB7
Rerolling means recreating a new account and using currency available to new players in order to get what you want from the gacha. Rerolling Bullet Echo account can be tedious, but for gacha games that have been around for years or longer, it’s vital for a good start for new players and accounts. Adventurers are your characters that will actually enter dungeons and fight monsters. Because of this distinction, I recommend that you aim for a powerful adventurer as opposed to an assist character while rerolling. You can download Bullet Echo reroll on Android or iOS or you can access it through your web browser as well. Also, to save you some time, clearing the cache from the title screen does not work for rerolling! Please let me know if I missed anything, and the best of luck to everyone!