Set your sights on victory in the ultimate sniper showdown!
Hack the game: https://bit.ly/3H7IqUw
Master the “Art of the Bullseye” by quickly hitting targets in a competition where every round offers a new challenge. Do you have what it take to be the Sniper Champion?
► SKILLFUL SNIPER ACTION
• Take aim on a variety of shooting ranges full of unique targets and challenges.
• Compete 1-on-1 against other players from all over the world.
• Hone your skills to quickly rack up points like a pro.
► PvP COMPETITION
• Challenge real players in head-to-head snipe-offs.
• Climb the ranks to become the Sniper Champion of your league, and eventually the world!
• Join and compete in global Tournaments that will put your sniping skills to the test.
► DOZENS OF GUNS & CUSTOMIZATIONS
• Unlock and level up flashy new rifles to fine-tune your targeting and power.
• Pick up the right pieces of flair to give your character a unique look and feel.
If you love shooting, you’ll love Sniper Champions. See how fun it is to become a master marksman!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don’t forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Rerolling means recreating a new account and using currency available to new players in order to get what you want from the gacha. Rerolling Sniper Champions account can be tedious, but for gacha games that have been around for years or longer, it’s vital for a good start for new players and accounts. Adventurers are your characters that will actually enter dungeons and fight monsters. Because of this distinction, I recommend that you aim for a powerful adventurer as opposed to an assist character while rerolling. You can download Sniper Champions reroll on Android or iOS or you can access it through your web browser as well. Also, to save you some time, clearing the cache from the title screen does not work for rerolling! Please let me know if I missed anything, and the best of luck to everyone!