The Sonic game that started it all is now free-to-play and optimized for mobile devices!
Hack the game: https://bit.ly/3H7IqUw
Race at lightning speeds across seven classic zones as Sonic the Hedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you collect rings and defeat enemies on your mission to save the world from the evil Dr. Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever Classic Games Collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!”
– OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivalled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
– GOTTA GO FAST – Challenge yourself with an all-new Time Attack mode!
– NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s friends Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT Sonic The Hedgehog offers exclusive support for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HID controllers.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: MFi compatible controllers
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– INCLUDES iOS 10 STICKER PACKS
– “Believe the hype – this is the tidiest, smoothest and most exhilarating game you’ll have ever seen.” [97%] – Andy Smith, SEGA Power #22 (September 1991)
– “Difficult without being frustrating, addictive without being repetitive, and altogether a joy to play.” [925/1000] – Gary Whitta, ACE #47 (August 1991)
– “One of the best Mega Drive games I’ve ever played” [92%] – Rich Leadbetter, Mean Machines #10 (July 1991)
– Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this remake
– Sonic The Hedgehog was also released in arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems
– Rabbit and armadillo characters were considered for Sonic before settling on a hedgehog design
– While “Eggman” is Dr. Robotnik’s nickname in the West, he has always been known as “Eggman” in Japan
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– First released in the US on June 23rd, 1991
– It took Yuji Naka almost a year to finish designing Green Hill Zone Act 1
– Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were originally called Sparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
– Music composed by Masato Nakamura of Dreams Come True fame
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Rerolling means recreating a new account and using currency available to new players in order to get what you want from the gacha. Rerolling Sonic The Hedgehog Classic account can be tedious, but for gacha games that have been around for years or longer, it’s vital for a good start for new players and accounts. Adventurers are your characters that will actually enter dungeons and fight monsters. Because of this distinction, I recommend that you aim for a powerful adventurer as opposed to an assist character while rerolling. You can download Sonic The Hedgehog Classic reroll on Android or iOS or you can access it through your web browser as well. Also, to save you some time, clearing the cache from the title screen does not work for rerolling! Please let me know if I missed anything, and the best of luck to everyone!