Keep your mind sharp with word games from The New York Times. Free to download, the app offers puzzles for every level so you can steadily improve your skills. From the classic Crossword to Spelling Bee, we’ve got a word game for every player.
Hack the game: https://bit.ly/3H7IqUw
Upgrade your downtime with the following features:
• AD-FREE WORD GAMES: There are never any ads to disrupt the fun in our Crossword app, so you can play without distraction.
• THE CROSSWORD: Looking for a classic word game? Subscribers can play the same puzzle that’s printed daily in The New York Times newspaper in our app. This puzzle increases in difficulty from Monday to Saturday, so there’s something for everyone.
• SPELLING BEE: Is scrambling your strong suit? Play Spelling Bee and see how many words you can make with 7 letters. Play Spelling Bee at your own pace throughout the day. New Spelling Bee puzzles are available daily.
• THE MINI CROSSWORD: Short on time? The daily Mini is all the fun of our iconic Crossword puzzle, but you can solve it in seconds. These word games don’t increase in difficulty throughout the week and feature simpler clues.
• LEADERBOARDS: Start a friendly competition with our Mini leaderboards. Add up to 25 friends to see who can solve today’s Mini puzzle the fastest.
• PUZZLE ARCHIVE: Sharpen your skills with thousands of word games. Subscribers get access to our archive of over 10,000 editions of The Crossword and over 2,000 Mini Crossword puzzles.
• STATS: Track your progress with performance stats for The Crossword. Monitor your average solve times, see how many puzzles you can solve in a row or improve your solve rate.
DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS:
Download our app to be automatically enrolled in a no obligation 7-day free trial with all subscriber benefits. After the trial ends, you can purchase a monthly or annual New York Times Games subscription.
Get unlimited digital access to all our games, the Crossword archives, and all subscriber benefits with a monthly or annual subscription. See our subscription offers for further details.
PAYMENT AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS:
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW YORK TIMES GAMES VIA THIS APP, PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED BY APPLE TO YOUR APPLE ID ACCOUNT AT CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE. YOUR APPLE ID ACCOUNT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR RENEWAL AT THE APPLICABLE RATE SHOWN TO YOU AT THE TIME OF SUBSCRIPTION EVERY CALENDAR MONTH (FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS) OR EVERY YEAR (FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS) WITHIN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE END OF THE CURRENT BILLING PERIOD. YOU WILL BE CHARGED IN ADVANCE. YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE EACH MONTH OR YEAR UNLESS IT IS CANCELED AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE END OF THE CURRENT PERIOD. TO CANCEL, PLEASE TURN OFF AUTO-RENEW AT LEAST 24-HOURS BEFORE THE END OF THE CURRENT PERIOD. YOU CAN TURN OFF AUTO-RENEW AT ANY TIME FROM YOUR ITUNES ACCOUNT SETTINGS. CANCELLATION TAKES EFFECT AT THE END OF THE CURRENT BILLING PERIOD.
BY DOWNLOADING THE NEW YORK TIMES CROSSWORD APP, you agree to:
• The automatic renewal terms stated above.
• The New York Times California Privacy Notices: http://www.nytimes.com/privacy/california-notice
• The New York Times Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
• Apple Terms of Sale: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html
Please note: A subscription to New York Times Games does not include access to any other New York Times products, including but not limited to nytimes.com, New York Times Cooking, Wirecutter, mobile news content and other apps on non-iOS devices.
Rerolling means recreating a new account and using currency available to new players in order to get what you want from the gacha. Rerolling The New York Times Crossword account can be tedious, but for gacha games that have been around for years or longer, it’s vital for a good start for new players and accounts. Adventurers are your characters that will actually enter dungeons and fight monsters. Because of this distinction, I recommend that you aim for a powerful adventurer as opposed to an assist character while rerolling. You can download The New York Times Crossword reroll on Android or iOS or you can access it through your web browser as well. Also, to save you some time, clearing the cache from the title screen does not work for rerolling! Please let me know if I missed anything, and the best of luck to everyone!