Grow your Weed Inc business in the best idle game! Collect and upgrade dozens of your favorite weed strains like Sour Diesel, Grand Daddy Purple, and Trainwreck to profit in this new strategic idle game. Manage every stage of production of marijuana, hemp, buds and the dankest strains from the grow room, processing room, and your storefront. Hire managers, upgrade your strains, and expand to new locations as you build your weed empire.
Hack the game: https://bit.ly/3H7IqUw
● Manage your Dispensary, Processing, and Grow Rooms as you expand your business.
● Earn crates to unlock rewards, collect powerful new strains, and upgrade existing ones.
● Hire unique managers who give special limited time boosts and power-ups to your locations.
● Expand to locations across the country in Los Angeles, Seattle, Denver, and New York City! Canada too.
● Build and upgrade your strain collection with dozens of your favorite Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid weed strains.
● Renovate your locations to boost their income and attract bigger customers.
● Play Limited Time Events & Tournaments
● Check in everyday for amazing rewards
Join us online:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeedIncGame/
* Instagram: weed_inc_game
* Twitter: @Weed_Inc_Game (https://twitter.com/Weed_Inc_Game)
Got any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to
Rerolling means recreating a new account and using currency available to new players in order to get what you want from the gacha. Rerolling Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon account can be tedious, but for gacha games that have been around for years or longer, it’s vital for a good start for new players and accounts. Adventurers are your characters that will actually enter dungeons and fight monsters. Because of this distinction, I recommend that you aim for a powerful adventurer as opposed to an assist character while rerolling. You can download Weed Inc: Idle Tycoon reroll on Android or iOS or you can access it through your web browser as well. Also, to save you some time, clearing the cache from the title screen does not work for rerolling! Please let me know if I missed anything, and the best of luck to everyone!